i'll buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

first i apply highlighter and after concealer, also i tried to use just concealer, but effect was't perfect, so my tip - to use both sides of this product for your eyes circles. eyes look really fresh after it!

Medium coverage

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice medium coverage concealer, I don't really highlight because I don't have decent skills to do that, maybe I will use it as eyeshadow primer. Happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say, I love it! Very affordable. Color of concealer is good, not too pink, not too yellow. I love highlighter. Highly recommend this product. :)

What a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have really dark circles under eye, this stuff is not working at all. It's good that the texture is quite runny, but there's no coverage.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, smooth coverage.

Does The Job

Posted by Peachroses on December 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This reasonably priced concealer does the job, it masks imperfections and improves the look of the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good highlighter for under the brows, concealer is good for the under eyes

Nice product

Posted by MarjiMum on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really liking this. I am using the concealer on dark areas around my eyes. I wear glasses (and I am 62) and have very dark marks on the inside corner of my eyes and nose. I also use this under the outside corners of my eyes. I have what looks like a permanent smudge of left-over mascara there ( the joys of getting older) and it lightens this and lifts my eyes a little. I set it with a little translucent powder on my damp beauty sponge. I am not really a highlighter kind of girl but I have been putting just a touch of this one on the top of my cheek bones (not where there are wrinkles). I put the product on the back of my hand and then I can just pick up a tiny amount with my finger and pat it on.

Great for light coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very light and absorbs quickly

מעולה כטוש הארה וכהילייטר נוזלי - כקונסילר פחות, בקושי מכסה

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great as a liquid hightlighter and hightlet pen. not so good as a conealer becouse of low coverage.