i'll buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

first i apply highlighter and after concealer, also i tried to use just concealer, but effect was't perfect, so my tip - to use both sides of this product for your eyes circles. eyes look really fresh after it!

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say, I love it! Very affordable. Color of concealer is good, not too pink, not too yellow. I love highlighter. Highly recommend this product. :)

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, smooth coverage.

Does The Job

Posted by Peachroses on December 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This reasonably priced concealer does the job, it masks imperfections and improves the look of the skin.

Nice product

Posted by MarjiMum on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really liking this. I am using the concealer on dark areas around my eyes. I wear glasses (and I am 62) and have very dark marks on the inside corner of my eyes and nose. I also use this under the outside corners of my eyes. I have what looks like a permanent smudge of left-over mascara there ( the joys of getting older) and it lightens this and lifts my eyes a little. I set it with a little translucent powder on my damp beauty sponge. I am not really a highlighter kind of girl but I have been putting just a touch of this one on the top of my cheek bones (not where there are wrinkles). I put the product on the back of my hand and then I can just pick up a tiny amount with my finger and pat it on.

Great for light coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very light and absorbs quickly

מעולה כטוש הארה וכהילייטר נוזלי - כקונסילר פחות, בקושי מכסה

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great as a liquid hightlighter and hightlet pen. not so good as a conealer becouse of low coverage.

Good product

Posted by Parerirazlete on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find it to be better than MAC moisture cover and we all now know much MAC products cost. So, I found this to a good alternative to MAC, I like it a lot and I use it everyday. I re-ordered the product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I like it :)

Great!