Overall Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was aware of the 'glitter' in this product but was suprised at the overwhelming amount when i put it under my eyes....wouldnt use this as a setting powder period.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Really good for pale people

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

hard to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

High Definition Setting Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

A longtime favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this setting powder for years and I always have back-ups in my makeup drawer. The powder is finely milled and really makes a difference compared to the loose powders I used to use under my eyes. The only downside is the packaging: I have to leave the seal on to cover the holes because the fine powder is working hard to escape the container. I would suggest to only poke a couple of holes on the seal to save your product. Also, I find the brush to be quite useless and the bristles are too stiff for the job. I like to apply the powder with a really soft eyeshadow blending brush.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder sets my under eye and keeps it crease free, which is impressive because I'm quite wrinkly under my eyes. Also great for setting eyeshadow primer, and a little goes a long way.