Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not work for me, in some way it drew attention to my under eye circles

did not continue using this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It contained glitter in it. You might probably want to use this as a highlighter instead. It also is not very translucent, and gives off a white cast. I did not use this after testing it for a week. Also, I found elf products to smell quite bad, and irritating to my skin.

Too sparkly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only used it once and instantly didnt like it which i was sad about because it was hugely raved about but its a little too sparkly for my liking

It's shimmery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's shimmery

no use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's no use

Never received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product never arrived. I was supposed to receive the package within the 1st of April. I contacted customer care, and was asked to wait indefinitely. How can I write a review when I paid for the product but never received it?

powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder doesn't work for me , I tried a lot of times but still it's not really helpful

So disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what people are liking about this, it does nothing good for me. I am extremely pale so I thought this would be good but I think that the colour actually makes me look blue under the eyes so I look tired. I do not normally have dark smudges under my eyes. It is similar to putting baby powder on the face.

no result

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this powder is not suitable for me, stitching around the eyes like sand. i will not purchase it again, plus the box is very very small.

Decepción

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es un polvo muy brillante, no le veo uso como fijador de corrector.