Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kinda like this product. It sets under eyes area and my eyelids perfectly. The only issue - i would be more satisfied if this powder have no shimmer, cause you can see a bit of shining in it and i would prefer it to be matte. Also this is very very small amount of product. Of course, for such a price point, you can't be mad about it, but still i wish the bottle would be a bit bigger. Though it is really good product and I use it every day and I am satisfied.

Great for Baking!

Posted by Bastar28 on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sure that no one just thought I used this for baking pastries. As a makeup junkie I love using the baking method. This powder makes it extra easy! it doesn't cake up my concealer and leaves it super smooth afterwards. It doesn't make me look like ghost. Also, It can't cover severe dark circles like mine on its own. (obviously you need a corrector and concealer) So I'm not sure with the other reviewers who said it covers them. All in all I would recommend this product. 4 stars only because: I don't like the packaging. I would love to have a bigger pot. The brush is useless. I'm not yet sure how it is on hot weather. (currently fall-winter) I will update soon since I'm going to The Philippines this December.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a pro makeup artist and I love this under eye powder.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's like every other setting powder to me. It's good that its cheap!

Very sheer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush that comes with it is not usable but the product worked well!

Good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, does what it says. Is great for shadowing and covering up sleepy eyes. I wear it every day to make my eyes stand out.

Good

Posted by IngaMatt on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! But I hate the brush, to little ....

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After applying concealer then applying this it works real well.

dekk pudder under øynene.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

veldig bra under øynene, hindrer at mascaraen smitter av. Før jeg brukte setting pudderet hadde jeg alltid mye svarte prikker og så skitten ut under øynene. nå er det helt borte takke være pudderet....yesss. Billig er det også ....vil helt sikkert kjøpe igjen.