Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kinda like this product. It sets under eyes area and my eyelids perfectly. The only issue - i would be more satisfied if this powder have no shimmer, cause you can see a bit of shining in it and i would prefer it to be matte. Also this is very very small amount of product. Of course, for such a price point, you can't be mad about it, but still i wish the bottle would be a bit bigger. Though it is really good product and I use it every day and I am satisfied.

Great for Baking!

Posted by Bastar28 on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sure that no one just thought I used this for baking pastries. As a makeup junkie I love using the baking method. This powder makes it extra easy! it doesn't cake up my concealer and leaves it super smooth afterwards. It doesn't make me look like ghost. Also, It can't cover severe dark circles like mine on its own. (obviously you need a corrector and concealer) So I'm not sure with the other reviewers who said it covers them. All in all I would recommend this product. 4 stars only because: I don't like the packaging. I would love to have a bigger pot. The brush is useless. I'm not yet sure how it is on hot weather. (currently fall-winter) I will update soon since I'm going to The Philippines this December.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a pro makeup artist and I love this under eye powder.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's like every other setting powder to me. It's good that its cheap!

it works

Posted by MidwestBeauty on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The powder really makes area under eyes brighter and helps to make dark circles less visible. I use it also like a shadow for everyday make up. The brush is not comfortable to use(very rigid), but its not a problem. Good price, good quality, easy to use. Has a place to be in a make up bag !

Saved my under-eye circles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Putting this on over my concealer helps it stay on way better, keeps it looking fresh & matte all day. Stoked

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fine powder, sets the under eye okay . i have dry skin.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, like it

Great for under eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great powder for setting the under eyes, would have been 5 stars if the packaging was larger