love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

Really good for pale people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

A longtime favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this setting powder for years and I always have back-ups in my makeup drawer. The powder is finely milled and really makes a difference compared to the loose powders I used to use under my eyes. The only downside is the packaging: I have to leave the seal on to cover the holes because the fine powder is working hard to escape the container. I would suggest to only poke a couple of holes on the seal to save your product. Also, I find the brush to be quite useless and the bristles are too stiff for the job. I like to apply the powder with a really soft eyeshadow blending brush.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder sets my under eye and keeps it crease free, which is impressive because I'm quite wrinkly under my eyes. Also great for setting eyeshadow primer, and a little goes a long way.

setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great powder...not drying at all! can actually be used for the whole face! very good product, comparable to high end powders!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my makeup last all day long without creasing or wearing off. Keeps skin feeling fresh and matte. Would definitely recommend.