love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

Really good for pale people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder sets my under eye and keeps it crease free, which is impressive because I'm quite wrinkly under my eyes. Also great for setting eyeshadow primer, and a little goes a long way.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

I just wish there was more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Glitter chunks easily brush away and leaves airbrushed finish. I just wish you got more!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best under eye powder I have ever tryed , for dry skin

A longtime favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this setting powder for years and I always have back-ups in my makeup drawer. The powder is finely milled and really makes a difference compared to the loose powders I used to use under my eyes. The only downside is the packaging: I have to leave the seal on to cover the holes because the fine powder is working hard to escape the container. I would suggest to only poke a couple of holes on the seal to save your product. Also, I find the brush to be quite useless and the bristles are too stiff for the job. I like to apply the powder with a really soft eyeshadow blending brush.