It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's ok not the best, I do love how it comes with it's own brush. I find the powder makes my undereye wrinkles/lines look worse and sinks into it sometimes, just be careful when opening it goes everywhere!

Too much glitter

Posted by Stephy on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

However it does work very well for setting under eye concealer and foundation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not fussed on this product, it doesnt seem to really do what I want it to, have only used it half a dozen times. Maybe its me, I'm not sure but I give it an average score

Too shimmery for a setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has glitter in it, so you wouldn't use it for a setting powder!! But you could use it as eyeshadow or maybe a highlighter?

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is okay but has glitter bits in it which i did not like ..but it is a nice formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure that this product is any different from the ELF High Definition powder. Good as it does not build up in fine lines around eyes and it is not cakey at all. But I could easily live without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good thing but not very necessary. It works good but I don't want so much things under my eye and it looks sometimes like I have wrinkles under my eyes. :D

Pretty good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nicely thin and sheer and doesn't feel cakey upon application. However the glitters in it seem a bit strange for my liking and almost appear in a sort of speckled way rather than having a smooth, sheer, finish. Might look better with a different method of application though? Not sure (I used the brush provided) Personally, I find that the whiteness looks pretty bad on top of my dark circles particularly when this product is worn alone so I would always wear this on top of concealer as it does help to set any product underneath very well.

Setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, however found the brush a bit too small so used one of my own. apart for that like it alot.