Too shimmery for a setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has glitter in it, so you wouldn't use it for a setting powder!! But you could use it as eyeshadow or maybe a highlighter?

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is okay but has glitter bits in it which i did not like ..but it is a nice formula

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure that this product is any different from the ELF High Definition powder. Good as it does not build up in fine lines around eyes and it is not cakey at all. But I could easily live without it.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good thing but not very necessary. It works good but I don't want so much things under my eye and it looks sometimes like I have wrinkles under my eyes. :D

Pretty good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nicely thin and sheer and doesn't feel cakey upon application. However the glitters in it seem a bit strange for my liking and almost appear in a sort of speckled way rather than having a smooth, sheer, finish. Might look better with a different method of application though? Not sure (I used the brush provided) Personally, I find that the whiteness looks pretty bad on top of my dark circles particularly when this product is worn alone so I would always wear this on top of concealer as it does help to set any product underneath very well.

Setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, however found the brush a bit too small so used one of my own. apart for that like it alot.

Super light

Posted by AdrieC on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite fine and soft under the eye, stops creasing although the glitter is a little off putting.

Shaaanxo swears by this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Shaaanxo swears by this under eye setting powder, however I don't really notice anything special about this. Very very light, not cakes at all. And very cheap.

Ok

Posted by mitzi-c on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually have a few layers of make up on, so I put this HD powder right below my final layer of face powder. It does somewhat deflect light in a way that hides the undereye circles, but it is shimmery and has micro glitter. It is also sheer, not meant to fully cover any dark eye rings by itself. So if you want to use this, you need to use it with other products. I guess it works best for people with not so much under eye circles to cover. I don't think it would do well for you if you have eye bags, may just highlight the problem more.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

you may like it if u just want a bit sparkle undereye.