E.L.F. Cosmetics, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Black, 0.06 oz (1.8 g)

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this eyeliner without great expectations, as I had never tried the product before and I know that ELF is a fairly cheap product. I was disappointed in the "waterproof-ness" of this product. To be blunt, it isn't. At all. Despite the obvious false marketing, I actually really like it, it has great colour pay-off a true black. It lasts decently,l like I said it isn't waterproof but it is smudge-proof, doesn't transfer onto my lower lash line at all throughout the day. I really like the packaging, very sturdy considering the price and I love the application. Though I have the feeling the felt tip applicator will dry up fairly quickly, but this is yet to be proven. With all this in mind I am genuinely quite impressed and would definitely recommend!

Good eyeliner :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner is very good, very black and great for flicks. Will dry out after quite a few moths but for the price its not going to break the bank to replace it every so often. Over all ver nice eyeliner, especially for the price

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner is pretty smudge proof, I would have to really try to rub it off in order for the product to start smudging/rubbing off, however I didn't feel that it was waterproof, the product I had smudged washed off easily under the water (but this may just be because I had already rubbed some product off by rubbing my hand prior)

Eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No está mal, aunque son mejores los que vienen en pastilla.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't survive a long work day. Dissapeared in the noon

liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

like and will reorder good price

Me encanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es preciso y me ha sorprendido ya que tenia un precio muy barato.

Could be blacker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is okay, I feel that it could be blacker in colour though.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eyeliner! I've found that sometimes I need to go over the line a second time to make it darker but that doesn't bother me. It's definitely waterproof! It doesn't smudge or run either. I'd recommend this product to others.

Eye liner black

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He's a good eye liner that takes a long time.

1 2