Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great but the smell doesn't seem to last and dries out my boy's skin. Huge bottle.

priced right, good for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Because I'm curious and can never have too much soap, I ordered this along with the lavender version of everyone soap and the pricier EO Products lavender soap. I can tell you that both the cleaning power and scent are diluted about in half with the everyone soaps. With this in mind, I think this is a good product for kids who spill and use products in excessive gobs. It cleans well enough and the scent is like the light scent of lemon cake. It is not perfume folks so don't expect to really strike your citrus sensors. One star in my review is removed for the company not describing this product with full honesty.

Great shampoo, great price and wonderful smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this shampoo as family. It smells so good! It's very economical and great value. The only problem is, it dries a bit my hair. But I dye my hair so needs a regular mask or conditioner. If you have an oily hair type, works like miracle.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product, I use it as a shower gel mostly and I think it dries my skin a little, but less than the usual shower gels or creams. The smell is fresh and not too strong.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like that it's dirty cheap, i like how big the bottle is. i also fancy the smell and the ingredient list. in terms of washing with my oily skin this one is a bit too moisturizing, so i don't wash my face, back, or chest with it. for hair, too, it's not as good in terms of cleansing. i use it for hair at the first wash and then wash it for the second time with something more cleansing. great for shaving. so and so a good product.

Mild

Posted by Ursik on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Normal. Cleans well. Nothing special.

Economical product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell good, price good.

Kids Coconut Scent is Nicer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

As usual, Everyone soap is a good basic body wash. As for the scent, I prefer the kids coconut scented Everyone soap. It comes in the same size bottle and seems to work the same as the adult versions.

Refreshing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems reliable for its function

EO-Products-Everyone-Soap-for-Every-Body-3-in-1-Coconut-Lemon

Posted by RealByNature on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice ...quite mild............. Thank you.....

1 2 3