great body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to what others say about this not lathering up, I think it does a fine job. Obviously it's not going to be as foaming as regular, toxic sodium-laureth-sulphate containing etc ones, but it's natural and chemical free (almost, think there may be preservative but can't recall because I've finished it and discarded the bottle). l would love more scent of lemon but this smells more like coconut with only the slightest hint of lemon for those to whom scent is important. But it still smells good. Would definitely buy again. Edited - I just bought the other scent and realized they contain benzyl alcohol which is quite bad. So won't repurchase either again. And changed from 5 stars to 3.

Normal, and also the fragnance is coconut, not lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as I stated above. This is a little bit dissatisfying with EO products. The smell of products is little bit greaasy!

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But not so foamy, I used up quicker than I thought. Price increased since my last purchase.

Smells funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used other EO Products and they are fine. This one has a funny smell that maybe it suits children more.

Leaves the skin all soft but don't lather enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I was skeptic to the combo-smell of coco and lemon, and it turned out not to be that overwhelming as I thought but still not my kind of smell. The soap in itself leaves the skin soft which is great, but it's challenging to make it lather. If I use a regular washing-cloth it won't lather, but if I use it on my scrub-glove it'll lather quite a lot even without adding that much soap! Strange.. The size is big and it comes for a very very good prize, but as long as it won't lather properly you'll probably use too much than necessary. I'll probably repurchase when it's empty, but I'll go for the unscented kind next time.

Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a 3 in 1. Very soft coconut smell. Does not lather well and no many suds. Does not give you a squeaky clean feel but its decent and works well enough. It lasts months!

Light and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin and hair fresh, very economical as well for the amount and the price. Nothing fancy, yet was quite nice. Smell is more close to citrus, but nothing overwhelming i found. The package had leaking the second time I ordered - like I read in other review, but the ziplock did it's job.