Finally...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally a body wash or shampoo for this fine thin hair of mine. I love this! I see a remarkable difference in my hair. It is now fuller and thicker and has so much more life to it. And, it feels silky and has a shine! I do use this total body and I am amazed at how it smells.. kind of like a key lime pie almost. I feel wonderful when I step out of the shower... long hair is easier to comb out, also. Also, one more thing, it rinses off well, I do not feel like I still have soap on me.

Will definitely Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The size and price first attracted me to this product. I love the smell of this soap. It lathers up very well and being natural products makes it a product I will buy again.

Smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to everything, so I don't usually get to use wonderfully scented products. EO products smell so good, leave my skin feeling great, and I don't have any allergic reactions -- win-win-win!

Great smelling and makes you feel clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price for the size. It is great for everyone in the family.

Smells good

Posted by Katy on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that I can use it as both body wash & shampoo, and the scent is nice.

smells lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good shower staple and very convenient. Pity that the nozzle is not placed right so it drips when it shouldn't otherwise very happy and all the family like it. For money off use RUT 46 76 without the spaces.

Family favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is now our choice for body wash and bubble bath for the whole family. It smells divine and hasn't got any of the harsh ingredients we want to avoid.

LOVE this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love a shampoo with no SLS. But it is hard to find a good one that works well on my hair. Indeed, everyone in my house uses this shampoo. I love the smell! It works well but is not drying nor does it leave my hair greasy. I have long hair and it is soft and and manageable. I use Now Berry conditioner with it, but only on the bottom half of my hair.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works well and smells wonderful!

Will Buy It Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this citrus smell with light note of coconut. Also we use for bathing my kids, it makes great foam!