Family favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is now our choice for body wash and bubble bath for the whole family. It smells divine and hasn't got any of the harsh ingredients we want to avoid.

LOVE this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love a shampoo with no SLS. But it is hard to find a good one that works well on my hair. Indeed, everyone in my house uses this shampoo. I love the smell! It works well but is not drying nor does it leave my hair greasy. I have long hair and it is soft and and manageable. I use Now Berry conditioner with it, but only on the bottom half of my hair.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works well and smells wonderful!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product, I use it as a shower gel mostly and I think it dries my skin a little, but less than the usual shower gels or creams. The smell is fresh and not too strong.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like that it's dirty cheap, i like how big the bottle is. i also fancy the smell and the ingredient list. in terms of washing with my oily skin this one is a bit too moisturizing, so i don't wash my face, back, or chest with it. for hair, too, it's not as good in terms of cleansing. i use it for hair at the first wash and then wash it for the second time with something more cleansing. great for shaving. so and so a good product.

great body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to what others say about this not lathering up, I think it does a fine job. Obviously it's not going to be as foaming as regular, toxic sodium-laureth-sulphate containing etc ones, but it's natural and chemical free (almost, think there may be preservative but can't recall because I've finished it and discarded the bottle). l would love more scent of lemon but this smells more like coconut with only the slightest hint of lemon for those to whom scent is important. But it still smells good. Would definitely buy again. Edited - I just bought the other scent and realized they contain benzyl alcohol which is quite bad. So won't repurchase either again. And changed from 5 stars to 3.

Normal, and also the fragnance is coconut, not lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as I stated above. This is a little bit dissatisfying with EO products. The smell of products is little bit greaasy!

Will Buy It Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this citrus smell with light note of coconut. Also we use for bathing my kids, it makes great foam!

Squeaky clean and smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how affordable this soap is. I use it for my hair and body. I love the smell of it and it totally does the job!

Doften 😆

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Den var riktigt bra doften är helt underbar