ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ok

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my children and they love the smell and the fact that they can use it for soap, shampoo and bubbles is very versatile. My daughter also has mild skin allergies and it is gentle on her skin.

Everything the lable says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clean, simple, smells good without a lingering heavy perfumed scent. My hair and body feel clean, not dry. I like it! So, does the elder I live with.

Make me want to eat myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can someone please make this into a cake? How can this smell so good?!? I love the flavours.. Brings me back to my honeymoon in Hawaii! The soap feels great on the skin and hair. It makes my hair fluffy and glowing and my skin doesn't feel dry after using it. Love it!!!

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A natural product with nice smell. Smooth for the body.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the price, it's too good.

Everyone 3 in 1 Soaps are Perfect for our Vacation Rental Home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using these 3 in 1 soaps in our vacation rental for two years. We have received a lot of compliments. After trying it, one of our friends is now buying them for his personal use. There is a variety of scents available. The pump makes it so easy, and the large container lasts a long time. I'm so glad we found this product and especially glad we can buy from iherb.com to make it more economical.

Fresh Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our whole family loves the product. Always a clean fresh scent. iHerb always has great prices and service.

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

몸에 오래 남진 않지만 향이 너무 좋고 순해서 막 쓰기 좋아요~ 향도 좋고 양도 많고 대만족이에요.. 아토피가 있어서 넘 강한비누쓰면 손가락부분이랑 팔꿈치 안쪽이 벗겨지고 가려운데 이건 괜찮은듯요 더운 나라 살아서 샤워 자주하는데 피부에 부담 없네요.

Love this Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Soap and smells amazing!