The best volumizing shampoo ever!

Posted by Reviewer2040876 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the best product I had so far, and I've tried many including some of the best, most expensive brands. Highly recommended!

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair shiny. Great price, too.

am Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2658404 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have oily roots and dry ends, and I've choosed this one cause I've heard rosemary strengthens fine hair. And I LOVE this shampoo. It doesn't fall out my hair at all, it cleanses very well, and smells so natural. It has a light, fresh rosemary scent, and a bit of peppermint smell lingers when you shampoo. It may stripp your hair a little bit if you use too much, but it's all good if you take care of the amount you use. I have dry ends, so I try to follow with a conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pleasant minty smell, well washed hair, well washed, the hair after washing volume, silky and easy to style.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The formula was changed on the other brand of shampoo I had been using so I decided to give this a try. I am so happy to have found something that works with my ultra straight, fine hair! It doesn't weight it down at all and I like the texture. I use natural shampoos because reg products cause hives. I haven't had any issues with this one at all. Yay!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1699186 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the shampoo is kind of watery and the first few days I wasn't sure about this shampoo but after using it past the first couple of days getting the other products out of my hair it really lathers up I love it. I have curly hair and it leaves it feeling soft. I love that it has all natural ingredients.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer3268480 on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gives nice feeling, shiny, silky hair.

Posted by Reviewer2686457 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered more of their products as I liked this one very much. I have a very sensitive nose and this one doesn't bother me!!

I really like it!

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I try to get natural hair products. I'll never find one that is perfect, but this one comes pretty close. It's light for my naturally wavy hair, and doesn't weigh it down. The smell is nice and refreshing and not overpowering.

shampoo

Posted by 5030135600228501870 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is shiny, bouncy, and full of life after using this. And I love how my hair stays clean for days afterwards.

1 2 3 4