nice~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just like the conditioner, this shampoo smells awesome and leaves hair very clean feeling and is very concentrated.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, color, and feel. My hair feels fuller and soft after use.

Smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I wish they made the hair treatment with this fragrance.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would be good for colored/permed hair. Leaves hair soft.

Really like both the shampoo and the balsam –

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

– the shampoo lathers well, the balsam is easy to rise out. I think they give my hair a bit more lift – but it’s hard to say after a few washes – I’ve straight thin soft hears but a lot of them. Think I love those. Smell is lovely :-)

Hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works okay, but will never buy again because of the smell. It smells like the chemical smell you get when you open a box with a new pair of shoes. Made in China shoes. I don't know how the other reviewers can stand it.

Harsh and DEHYDRATING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do NOT recommend this shampoo. The smell is synthetic-like. It left my scalp itching, and "burning". It was very dehydrating. Will not use it again!

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to spend tons of money an high quality shampoos with the best reputation. I've tried pretty much everything out there, but nothing really impressed me until I bough this product. $60 shampoos didn't impress me, and a$6 did, how awesome is that ? I'll repurchase this product for the rest of my life! Super inlove with it!

Smells fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo--smells like a very expensive shampoo.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has bought this product for the last ten years and absolutely loves it.

1 2 3 4