Smells nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivered in a week nice product, perfect size to care even in smaller bags. Definitely recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very lightweight hand lotion and due it's small size, ideal in the handbag. Smells lovely but not overwhelming. It is great for summer to hydrate the hand but I don't think it would be enough at the winter.

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a very nice lotion. I would love to have it in larger packing though. <- This was the original 5 star review I gave to this product. Then I found out what phenoxyethanol was and had to change it. There certainly are a phenoxyethanol-free alternatives, I'd rather use something that smells not as good but is not toxic. I know, the safety of phenoxyethanol in low doses it's debatable, but since it's almost everywhere, phenoxyethanol-free hand lotion seems like a good start.

nice

Posted by Penthesilya on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's really moisturises, a bit weird as it's too watery but not too oily so I like it a lot

best product i ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

leaves the skin soft, quickly absorbed and does not leave the the skin oily or sticky. the smell is delicate.

FAVOURITE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite hand lotion. I have one of these everywhere, in my car, bathroom, in every handbag... Simply amazing. You can't go wrong with EOS products. Ingredienst list is perfect!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This hand lotion has a really good smell, it leaves you skin soft and moisturized and it is easy to carry since it has a small size.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!!

Nice smell .. I loved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell .. I loved

Amazing hand care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing texture,absorbs quickly, smells divine

1 2