Posted by Iherboholic on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after trying the EOS strawberry organic lip balm (pink stick) that really healed and moisturised my very dry cracked lips during a cold winter in Germany. Unfortunately, this one does not have the same effect. The honeydew dew smell is very light which is a good sign, but also if you are buying it for the flavour like I did, it is barely noticeable. You can get for the same price 6 or more from other organic brands here on iherb at much better quality so I won't recommend it. Please click YES, if my review was helpful, also check out my other honest reviews on other products. Cheers!

A month and a half after, and I still have not recieved the product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A month and a half after, and I still have not recieved the product... What is going on with iHerb? I sent an email to cusromer service twice, and I am still waiting...

Honeydew Eos Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay so not so great for extra dry, chapped lips because I'm finding myself reapplying like crazy throughout the day but the smell is sweet so it's not so bad. There is a little shine which I like to use over a lip stain as well. I really like the round shape of the ball of balm because I dislike having to use other lib balms that you have to stick your finger in to use. Not the best most hygiene way people who use pots I'm looking at you!

Love it!

Posted by TieuNhiNhi on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cute with very nice scent!

Baby shower favors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell

výborný na pery

Posted by liota on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

super produkt ale bohužial pre moju krajinu momentálne nedostupný :( plačem super product is not available for my country currently unavailable: (cry

Posted by LOG 703 on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doughter loves it. Smell is very nice.

A good lip moisuriser

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, a good lip moisturiser and I and love the shape. First bought it in Colorado when I visited my daughter and can't buy it here so I ordered several online.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice and leave the lips moisturized.

1 2