Amazing Recovery Product that tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed an increase in muscle mass and reduced soreness since i started taking this BCAA5000 product from EVL. Not only does it mix superbly but it also has a deliciously smooth lemon lime flavor. I will definitely be continuing use of this product to aid with my fitness goals!

Improved Performance and Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has defnitely increased my performance during a workout! I notice I have much more endurance and do not feel burnt out after a long session at the gym. The flavor is very good too, reminiscent of a bottle of Lemon Lime Gatorade.

Highly Recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for that extra boost of BCAA to improve your recovery and endurance!. Best to use during pre and intra workout! Amazing taste will definitely buy again.

Smells bleachy, does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

About a week of using the product and I can safely say that this product does nothing. It smells bleachy. I ordered the Lemon lime flavour, tasted pretty bad. Does nothing for endurance or recovery (per the claims) Will NOT be purchasing again and will be switching back to Scivation