Underrated for Weight Loss!

Posted by Kenny Powers on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

CLA is a supplement that might go under people's radar who are looking to burn fat due to the popularity of thermogenics and other weight loss supplements with stimulants. This product is an excellent addition to any weight loss stack and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a different way to shed those extra pounds.

Perfect healthy supplement !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely noticed a positive change in my body composition. Along with healthy diet and exercise, CLA can aid in additional fat burning and muscle conversion. another winner from EVL and has become a vital part of my supplementation program. I love the price as well, compared to other brands. I will continue using this product and recommend to others!!

Fat Burning at it's Finest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Getting great results since i started taking this CLA product from EVL. My appetite is under control and my metabolism has increased greatly. I have significantly more energy to get through the work day and my workouts. Will definitely continue using this awesome product.

This is Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for sustained weight loss and lean body maintenance.

Great for Weight Management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for fat loss. No stimulants and curbs my appetite. Feel great with it!

No More Struggle With Weight Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After struggling with weight loss for years, I did some research and came across CLA supplements. After reading so many success stories on this brand's CLA supplement, I decided to give a try and I'm glad I did! Within a few weeks I was already seeing results around my mid-section and even though it's stimulant-free, I still felt like I was getting a "natural" energy from it that made me feel good. Overall I highly recommend this product!

Very good and does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With a tried and true results, this product gives me the CLA I need that I may miss from my normal diet. EVL being a great brand and their quality I can say this one is a winner.

Use it Year Round

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being that this is a non stim fat burning product - I use this year round as part of my normal stack! I take 3 of these a day with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Love the results from this product and the fact that it also supports lean muscle development. Cant ask for much more!

fast acting, effective, best one I've ever tried in the entire market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good! I did a lot of research before I chose this CLA product. I've been taking them for a few weeks and I'm really happy with them. I've had no bad side effects and usually I get stomach aches from any supplements. Seems like I have more energy and less appetite. I'm still exercising and watching my diet . Thanks for the quality product!

Great CLA , awesome price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great CLA product especially for the price! Does exactly as intended and helps shed that hard to get rid of fat.

1 2