Fat Burning at it's Finest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Getting great results since i started taking this CLA product from EVL. My appetite is under control and my metabolism has increased greatly. I have significantly more energy to get through the work day and my workouts. Will definitely continue using this awesome product.

This is Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for sustained weight loss and lean body maintenance.

Great for Weight Management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for fat loss. No stimulants and curbs my appetite. Feel great with it!

No More Struggle With Weight Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After struggling with weight loss for years, I did some research and came across CLA supplements. After reading so many success stories on this brand's CLA supplement, I decided to give a try and I'm glad I did! Within a few weeks I was already seeing results around my mid-section and even though it's stimulant-free, I still felt like I was getting a "natural" energy from it that made me feel good. Overall I highly recommend this product!

Very good and does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With a tried and true results, this product gives me the CLA I need that I may miss from my normal diet. EVL being a great brand and their quality I can say this one is a winner.

Use it Year Round

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being that this is a non stim fat burning product - I use this year round as part of my normal stack! I take 3 of these a day with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Love the results from this product and the fact that it also supports lean muscle development. Cant ask for much more!

fast acting, effective, best one I've ever tried in the entire market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good! I did a lot of research before I chose this CLA product. I've been taking them for a few weeks and I'm really happy with them. I've had no bad side effects and usually I get stomach aches from any supplements. Seems like I have more energy and less appetite. I'm still exercising and watching my diet . Thanks for the quality product!

Great CLA , awesome price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great CLA product especially for the price! Does exactly as intended and helps shed that hard to get rid of fat.

Best CLA I've ever used :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hands down the best CLA product I have ever used It's pure, straight up and simple, with a very high concentration of the ingredient

long time of waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didnt got it yet, I orderd on june 6th!!

1 2