local Government taxes (India)

Posted by NJ on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

You pay for the product, the shipping .. all at a very reasonable rate .. then when it arrives at your door step, you have to pay the same reasonable rate for taxes. So, I ordered a supplement for ₹1,300 + ₹500 for Shipping, when the order arrived through DHL? Bam! ₹1,600 taxes = ₹3400 Not once did iHerb mention to me about local taxes and all that. Now, I get this same product on Amazon for ₹2,300. May be some where in iHerbs disclaimer they might have written about taxes and all? But points like this should be in your face and not in some dingy corner of the website ! Completely feel cheated & duped ! Waste time AND money !

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

On my second container,so far not really impressed, I am slim but hold some weight around my tummy and love handles,have not seen any change yet unfortunately.

not seeing any results so far

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd bottle of Lean Mode. I've been taking it for about 1.5 months. I've been taking 3 caps before lunch (I don't eat breakfast) and 3 caps before dinner. I have kept my exercise and diet as usual (exercise 4-5 times per week, avoid simple carbs, eat lots of fruits/ veg). I haven't noticed any benefits to taking this supplement. My weight has remained roughly the same and I don't think my body composition has changed significantly. I will change/ update my review if I do notice a change in my body composition. The only "upside" I guess is perhaps the placebo effect - I want so much for this supplement to work that I've been consciously avoiding snacks so as to prevent any weight gain! Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase. Update: I still haven’t experienced any weight loss on this product and will not be repurchasing.

Waste Money