Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

With a balanced diet and exercise program, I believe results will appear. This aids weight loss and I feel like my fat burning has increased. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

Works FAST!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

First thing noticed is the appetite suppression is real. Only been taking 2 weeks and down about 5 lbs. Also counting calories and working out 5 days a week.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'll be posting pictures later. I've dropped 9 pounds in 1 1/2 month while keeping my gains. I just look more ripped which is what I was going for. Product is great, combined with a clean diet (mine was semi clean lol) it does wonders. I know what you're thinking "then why not just eat clean then?" BECAUSE YOU'LL GET HUNGRY and that's the beauty of lean mode. It helps to suppress appetite.

This works!! I'm dropping pounds!

Posted by 3Diamond3 on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge fan of the thought that there is a magic pill out there that can fix all your weight problems, and so I wasn't expecting that when I purchased this. But I eat pretty well and I exercise almost daily, and so I thought that since I'm doing good things already, maybe this would give me the boost I needed to help my body drop pounds faster. I've seen a lot of fat burners out there that have a TON of caffeine and other stimulants in them and so I always shied away from them because they kind of scared me honestly. I like that this one doesn't have any stimulants in it. That and all of the positive reviews about this product were the reason I decided to purchase it. Here's what I've noticed: #1. I've noticed that my food cravings have been in check better than they used to be. I am not reaching for snacks as much, and that's HUGE!! #2. I'm losing pounds a bit faster. I've been working on my weight for some time and I've found that the best way to lose weight is to make a lifestyle change and change eating habits and exercise habits. I've done that and I've been losing weight for quite some time now. It's been nearly a month since I purchased this product and I'm losing weight faster than I was by just diet and exercise alone. This is awesome!! I have been losing just over 2 lbs a week with this. Now remember I combine that with healthy eating and exercise, so this isn't a magic pill. But I was losing just about 1 pound a week before taking this product, so this product really works in conjunction with healthy eating and a good exercise regimen. #3. I don't know if this is just in my head or not, but I feel like I have more energy when I exercise. Maybe I'm just losing weight and that's what's doing it, but I do feel more energized since taking this product. It's pretty cool. I'm excited to keep taking this product and hopefully I'll get below 200#, which is my goal! Looking forward to that. I will be purchasing more of this for sure! It's a 50 day supply, but at this rate, 2-3 bottles of this and I'll be at my goal!! Woo-hoo!!

Great thermogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the product, I will start taking it today and hope to have good results.

Five Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using lean mode for a few weeks now, and I can already notice a difference in my waist line. The pills are easy to swallow, and it curbs my appetite so I don't munch on chips and other junk foods throughout the day that I normally would

Happy so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 1 week, and here are my results so far: No weight loss but Major muscle gain Now, I've had "low muscle mass" for my age and gender (female) confirmed by endocrinologist who tested my thyroid and told me to excercise more. But I could not gain average muscle mass for some reason. It would be a little bit difficult going up the stairs. Running and excercise gave me a little bit of muscle cramps/pain. Now , about 8 days taking Lean mode, i feel like the Hulk! I can walk easily up the stairs and am gaining muscle much more. I decided to use this to my advantage to get good abs and now i'm doing abs excercises and I look much better because muscle forms quickly and is making my abs look flat. So in places i have fat (thighs, abs) I can change that with simple excercise which I am happy about. So , still no weight loss on the scale, but muscle gain is nice, and I will update if I see and weight changes. Another thing is, I am taking 2 pills (one serving is 3) because 3 is just too much and gave me a headache, So start slow with this supplement. I take 2 pills in the morning, then at noon 1 or 2, so totally 3-4 a day. It also benefits my adhd symptoms, I feel more focused in class , and i'm less hyperactive ( even though I take adderall, this enhances the focus more).

منتج ممتاز - Very Useful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

تم الاستلام في الرياض في أقل من 48 ساعة! شكراً لكم Received in Riyadh, saudi arabia in less than 48 hours! Thank you for amazing quick service

Uhm.. just go ahead and buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Okay so I love lean mode! After having my daughter I had a really hard time losing my last 10 pounds. I was eating clean and working out and nothing was working. I decided to try lean mode because I saw all of the amazing reviews and saw that it was stimulant free which was a huge plus for me. So I gave in and ordered it, I’m so glad I did! It has made me lose weight in combination with a clean diet and the gym and the best thing is that I do not get any side effects at all! Love this stuff!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 4kg of Body fat after using 1 bottle of Leanmode combining with Tabata 3 days per week.

1 2 3