First Day Of Taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this together with LeanMode. Not sure what to expect, took both in the morning and I took this in afternoon before lunch. Both times made me feel there’s smt stuck at my chest area. My heart Beats a bit faster and and my chest felt a bit funny and tight. I also feel just a teeny bit breathless. I took another type before and this happened as well. Will update results in a week or so. Will be taking LeanMode tonight before dinner.

Good Product but Pricey Than Amazon.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is more expensive than Amazon.com.

Helps curb appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This really helps with curbing my appetite however it does increase my heart rate as well. I only take 1 cap on an empty stomach in the morning prior to my 30min intense workout, sometimes my heart beats so fast that I have to take a longer break. I've tried taking another one in the afternoon but it was too much for me, my heart was racing in the office. It just felt uncomfortable. Now I only take one cap Monday to Friday in the morning. One other side effect is that it affects my stomach...it's almost like taking folic acid or iron where you don't go very smoothly. That's why only 5 caps each week for me...I need a break over the weekend to get my movements back on track.

visible effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 weeks into this product.Taking this along with lean mode does not make me have any jittery effect like other caffeine product does. overall my body has become tighter and less flabby., clothes are looser. i exercise 4 times a week and eat normal. help me and you save: MAB 5958 (no space)

Favorite fat burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can feel the increased energy while using this product. It's not super intense but you can tell it works. I sweat a lot while taking these. Also great because they're not too expensive compared to other similar products!

Best i've had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great thermogenic, it really does work for me. I've lost 10 pounds in just over a month. Of course with a decent diet and working out quite often

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No jitters or negative side affects. I can take this and actually sleep at night unlike some other products I've tried. I've definitely noticed a big increase in energy and dropped a few pounds already as well!

Highly Recommend!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really does work. I've actually replaced my morning coffee with it, gives a much cleaner energy anyway! Also helps to work up a good sweat at the gym.

Focus and energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best thermogenic I've tried. It gives me the focus and energy I need for my workouts. Gives that extra push without jitters or bad side effects.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With a balanced diet and exercise program, I believe results will appear. This aids weight loss and I feel like my fat burning has increased. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!