Please update supplement facts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it and just received today. I found out that that supplement fact on the bottle not matching the suplement fact on the iherb website. I had cross check with EVL's website and the supplement fact matching well with on the bottle. So please update the supplement fact because there are many customer who would purchase the product by it's ingredient.

Love the little bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love trans4orm and the fact that I can get it in this convenient trial size is awesome! I keep one at my desk at work and then one in my car just so if i am ever on the go i never miss a serving!

Awesome Fat Burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to try out and see if I liked it. Love it! Worked so good at curbing my appetite, giving me energy while dieting, and helping me throughout my cut. Highly Recommend it.

Great Weight Loss Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have already noticed a HUGE difference after only taking this product for a week. My energy, focus and metabolism has never been better and I feel great. I will certainly continue to use this product for all of its outstanding benefits!

One of the best of weight loss products that finally works.

Posted by RealByNature on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think these pills are really working on me . Been taking it for 2 days already and it really helps to curb my appetite , again I still need some time or maybe finish the trail bottles of 3 I've bought to evaluate these products really works or not.. Updated: after finished the first bottle, , I've lost 1.5 kg..highly recommended

Jump Start

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 Days into this so far, stacking with the Lean Mode. Great pair. Ran hill repeats this morning, and posted the fastest times by far. 5 hours later, no crash and feeling great! Will definitely continue to use this vendor once supply runs low, as the turn around was quick, and simple. Absolute pleasure to work with!

Great Product, Highly Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally used EVL's non-stimulant fat burner, LeanMode, and while I did notice that it helped suppress my appetite I was looking for something to help boost my performance. Upon buying the trial size for Trans4orm I gotta say I am very impressed with the product. I love that Trans4orm gives me this great energy without any of the jitters and has helped my endurance at the gym while having the same great fat burning properties of LeanMode! Next time I'll be buying at least a full month's supply of this!!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Product, I will prefer

I Think It Works…?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't feel anything first time I took it, but then took just 1 cap with half a cap of caffeine, better focus through my workout and felt warm all day. Appetite reduced a little as well but not sure if it's related to the caps…will finish trial then reassess for full order