Lovely product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a sweet tooth and never ever would have imagined sugar from coconuts tasting this good. This is my third time back for this decadent devil and all I can say is that if there was conventional sugar and Organic coconut sugar crystals on the table which would I make a bee-line for? I'd without a doubt go for the coconut sugar. Far better tasting and healthier. With conventional sugar, I don't really like to eat it from a spoon, yet this coconut sugar is delicious even straight from a teaspoon. It doesn't leave an after taste like stevia. I also use it as a topping for healthy desserts and in my husbands coffee, he loves it! For those who bake it's great and I use it in raw granola it's Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Love coconut sugar - I like this best sprinkled over hot oatmeal.Gives a nice sweet caramel taste. I love the smell of it too, sometimes I just take the bag of this out of the press so I can smell it.

One of the better Coconut Sugars on iherb

Posted by LantauMama on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few brands, and this one is one of the better ones on iherb.

Great taste! Caramel-like!

Posted by Silent Space on Mar 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell and taste of this coconut sugar. I used it to make salted caramel ice-cream. It is just heavenly when I melted this with butter. It is almost caramel-like. Type "H A N 1 0 2 1" for 5 percent off your current and future orders.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells weird, tastes good ;) I use it in my tea. Will definitely buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A suitable substitute for white sugar

OMG !!!!!!! Use in place of granulated or brown sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a coconut lunatic. I have used this in my coffee In cereal. On bacon This is GREAT

High Quality and Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed adding this in my teas and baking. Will be repurchasing.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kokoscukuriem ir tā garšīgā karameļu garša.

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase