I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read about the healing power of Vitamin C. We all know how important Vitamin C is for our health and not only when we have a cold. It's good for the cells, tissues, nervous system, hair, nails, gums. You name it. When I would take Vitamin C tablets or even the fizzy kind I would always get a headache. I knew I had to get around that. I eat very healthy, wholesome foods, lots of vegetables and fruits, mainly. Anyhow, I had read about Camu Camu and was ready to give it a try. This product did not disappoint. After the first scoop on my smoothie I immediately felt it travel throughout my body where it was needed. I felt it on my skin, on my gums and never got a headache. This product is of the best quality, no doubt about it. Give it a try!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the product. Good packaging and reasonable price.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I read that camu camu has the highest content of Vitamin C in a natural form. But I did find it quite costly as it doesn't contain a full months supply. I doubt if I will order again because of this.

Great Product, but be aware iHerb provide no refunds for non-tracked items that never arrive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, and very good value. My second order of Earth Circle Organics Camu Camu Powder didn't arrive, and I have just been advised by iHerb that if un-tracked orders don't arrive, tough luck, they don't provide any refunds. To be fair, they did provide a refund as a 'one-off courtesy', but be aware of this when ordering through iHerb. Of course, this has no bearing on this particular product, and I thoroughly recommend it as probably the most cost-effective form of natural vitamin-C available. Forrest Smyth, Velpure.net

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It give a really good boost by drinking it. Only the taste is a little bit zuur (like a lemon)

Strong Boost for the Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Vitamin C in the tablet forms, and decided to give the Camu powder a try. The bitter taste isn't nearly as bad as one might think, it's definitely a lot better than Agamatine. I am very aware of my body and notice my sinus cleared up with the Camu, a very strongly recommended buy from me. . . .