BAD SERVICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

Earth Circle Organics Maca powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought 6 packets of this product and im not satisfied at all. Earth Circle Organics Maca powder contains the Heavy Metal Lead (Pb) which causes birth defects and heavy metal poisoning of the body at cellular level. Its also very very doubtful that this product is made from 100% root portion of the plant as ECO avoids stating that. The root portion is the beneficial part of the Maca plant. Review by Dr Robert

Très déçue!!!! Chemical!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Qu'elle ne fût pas ma surprise de voir que je n'avais pas vu la mention "This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.". Je l'ai vu sur le paquet directement, il est question de plomb, c'est on ne peut plus clair. Vraiment déçue, je ne l'aurais jamais acheté, on doit faire très attention aux métaux lourds.

maca powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the flavour of this maca compared to the one I bought in Peru. It had a rather sour taste.

Tastes okay, but bad skin reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin wasnt the best before i started taking this but flared up the moment i introduced it. This did not help my skin at all but worsened it.