Good product ,RECIPE INSIDE!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although slightly bitter compared to other brands of Maca it is still a descent quality.i find Maca easily digested when served hot so here's a great hot recipe for using this product : 1 to 2 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca,1 tbsp of grinded poppy seeds and 1 tbsp of sweet melaco/Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry above & wait for it to be cold enough to drink-thats it you're ready to go! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good maca taste crait

Great product, shixty bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Raw maca works completely fine, but the zipper is not resealable

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually bought other powder which contains maca powder.This time i order this raw maca powder,and it tastes really weird,smells like leavening and alcohol.

Great Quality Sealer Needs improving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

As I have found with other Earth Circle Organic products the seal once open doesn't stay sealed after a couple of times of opening- it needs a different product as possible the main problem is the content of the package clog it up. The Maca product is good quality and I will buy more of this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it, but it's my first maca so I'll have to see how to compares .................Save with this... T E P 8 6 5 6

Good, but not delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this maca powder, but I've definitely bought better tasting brands before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Good product

Posted by katka on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use maca three times a week. I used to use it every day, but it effected my hormones and by using it only a copule of times a week they are balanced. Will defenetly buy again.

First Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying Maca so hard to compare. It is indeed a bit nutty, and haven't taken it for a long period to really judge if the said benefits are actually kicking in. Tastes a bit nutty as the other reviews suggests, and did not go well with my coffee. Perhaps will try other combos. Also the ziplock is bust and so had to transfer contents out into another jar.

1 2 3