Love it!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I use it religiously - add it to protein shakes in the morning and before our workouts in the evenings (although, I have also made protein bars/bites with it for a little snack during the day). Provides you with the right amount of energy to endure the day and then beast through a workout (especially, if you've had a hard day at work) - and that's all without the jittery feeling of a pre-workout or caffeine! If you have found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes'! Check out my page for more helpful reviews!

Glad I Bought It

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant at first with purchasing this brand, but glad I did. Takes nice and makes me feel good with increased energy and feelings of joy.

Earth Circle Organics, Raw Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on September 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am an athlete woman and I am using it sometimes in the mornings as suggested: maca, cacao and brown sugar, and also I am adding cinnamon together with cardamom to it. For me it is good, tasty (reminds nuts a bit) and serves instead of morning coffee. But due to not big amount of studies done yet for young women, I am trying not to overdo with it. Just sometimes, when I have a mood for it.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using Maca powder does help with my energy levels. Also it seems to be helping in my pre-menopausal issues. It also helps with the headaches I used to get.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great quality maca powder.I am taking 2grams pre and after work out for physical boosting and mental well being. Single dosage of 5-7grams seem to raise libido.

Particulary good with raw cacao!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried any maca powder before, so I have nothing to compare with. However, this product is smooth, mixes well with other "powders", and for the items I have used it for (smoothies and fruit-based ice cream), it is good. Especially, I like to add it when using raw cacao powder for a "deeper" taste of chocolate.

Yum, we love this,

Posted by Mangoes on June 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reordered .

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for smoothie!

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying any form of powder, so I didn't know what to expect. Since trying this, I've experienced controlled appetite, more arrive lifestyle and it helps with my fertility. Don't mind the slight smell, it goes away obviously when you add more foods to your smoothie, smoothie bowls, etc.

Energy for sports

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink some raw maca powder mixed with water before doing sports. Despite the slightly unpleasant taste, it gives me an important energy boost, without the side effects of other stimulants, such as caffeine.