meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient list seems really good, but it didn't work for our baby. We were using LüSa organics booty balm that we were given as a gift, but iHerb doesn't carry it and this seemed similar. Not close enough apparently... I later ordered the Badger Company Diaper Cream from iHerb and that cleared it right up.

Did nothing for diaper rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to apply and feels great on the skin, but was ineffective in keeping diaper rashes at bay.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok basically, but i think it can't cure nappy rash.(red spots). For bottom, it cures.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very strong and herbal, I'm not sure if it works because every time I apply it on my baby's bottom she cries maybe it burns her? Will give it a try for some time and re-review

Bad batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love this product, we have been using it since my baby was born. It has always been our first choice. But I think we received a bad batch for our last order because the balm started to soften as we started using and to the point where we could actually pour it out of the container. It seemed to have melted and this was in room temperature. We've never experienced this with this product before.We hope that it's just a one time thing because if theres a change in the formula or something, then we would have to stop using it.

Haven tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this but haven found a use for it

Great but Not Awesome if you are sensitive to the smell of Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff soothes and it goes on nicely, but the tea tree oil scent is overwhelming. It's not so bad once baby is wrapped up in the diaper, but not my favourite.

too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

other mommies recommended this but, for me, I'm not quite sure whether it's good for my kids. It's too thick.

Looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have not use it yet,my baby will born in Nov. But it looks very fine. The maximum weight to China is up to 3 LBS. I bought 4 items, total weight in my shopping cart is 2.99 LBS. But when I receive the package, the actual weight is 2.61 LBS, I should can add one or two more items. So I gave 3 stars. Iherb should correct the weight for all items in this site, the actual weight for most of items in fact is less than that marked here.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did not suit my baby, but it was grate for my niece.

1 2