Awesome

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell isnt herbal like what other reviewers might have described, instead it smell lavender in my opinion. And yes indeed, checking the ingredients, lavender is in. It smells good no doubt! I havent use it as a first aid but for rashes, yes! I have tried it on heat rash and it works. As for yeast infection, not really. It may need tropical anti fungal cream. I used it every diaper change to prevent heat rash as Singapore's weather is really humid. My boy tends to sweat alot and the band of his diapers tends to get really wet, leading to rashes. Poor boy. I would recommend for every one. Gentle n mild. For more serious cases of rashes, I guess not. Take off one star. Anw this is really cheap. Singapore selling it at SGD 34.90 but i bought it here at only SGD 12!! Less than half the price! Awesome!

Good every change balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm was great for every change use but I had to try a different cream for when my daughter got a diaper rash.

Magic in a jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using EMAB Bottom Balm for the past 4 years. It is a great product to be used on baby as well as adult. Made from organic ingredients, you don't have to worry about unnecessary and harmful chemicals on your baby's delicate skin. I use it to soothe nappy rash to minor cuts and burns. I really recommend this product to others.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works surprising well. I've used it to moisturize my dry cuticles when the weather is cold and works great for that as well.

I like this products..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps my baby's bottom became calm.

Good So Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems good on first use, real test will be when need to use it a few times a day. Arrived really quickly. So much cheaper than similar products in the stores.

Not Oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's smell Good! Absorb well and not oily as I thought it was

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some reviews say they don't like the smell but I like it. Nice herbal scent like loccitane.

Smells so yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the smell of this. Im sure ill keep buying it just to sniff and remind me of the newborn days. Its not suitable for severe nappy rash (try cod live oil instead) but wonderful for a regular barrier cream and doesnt build up on cloth nappies which is great.

Special Care for my Special Angel !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really loved the product. The smell is very strong but in a good way and the balm seems very pure and thick in texture so you must apply carefully. Speaking as a father, i cannot be happier my baby is rash free all the time so i would love to give it 5 Stars but my over critical wife has instructed me nothing is perfect, Which is why i am giving it a 4Stars :))