A must have!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Small jar...but a vary small amount is needed! Excellent on diaper rash, doesn't hurt like regular diaper rash cream. Works great on booboos. I have even used it on my dog to stop itching due to hot spot! Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect baby cream. Very nice smell. I recommend to all mothers

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells lovely, is easy to apply and works well on any red areas on baby's bottom and also other areas e.g. underarms. I use it as a barrier balm for overnight now bub sleeps through and is in the same nappy overnight.

this product has a great feature.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

try to use another brand but the skin change to red after few days. So still back to this product. It is a little bit expensive but good function.

baby has allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

my baby does not tollerate this balm, but I like it and use it when I have skin problems

wonderful on big kids too

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently had a bad bout of gastro, so things were stinging and really not feeling very good. I used the baby balm on myself and yes! it was soothing straight away, and is feeling much, much better the next day. I am tempted to try this next time I get chafing from sweating too. fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent balm for baby, Calming scent for mummy

Posted by JayTee on January 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This worked wonders with my baby's rashes and eczema. Her diaper rashes that have existed for almost a week, nearly disappeared totally overnight with the first use. The scent really helped, and let me tell you why: If you were a mum with a poor itchy bothered baby, by the end of one week you'd have frazzled nerves. The lavender-ish scent really calms you down while it helps heal the baby's skin. My baby is not scratching much now. I'm getting a second bottle to bring EVERYWHERE.

Miracle cream :)))

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just amazing!! Clears up the most bad and painful rashes in hours/overnight! :) I have stopped using other creams, this is THE ONE AND ONLY!!! :D Its also great for other skinirritations.