Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect baby cream. Very nice smell. I recommend to all mothers

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells lovely, is easy to apply and works well on any red areas on baby's bottom and also other areas e.g. underarms. I use it as a barrier balm for overnight now bub sleeps through and is in the same nappy overnight.

this product has a great feature.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

try to use another brand but the skin change to red after few days. So still back to this product. It is a little bit expensive but good function.

baby has allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my baby does not tollerate this balm, but I like it and use it when I have skin problems

wonderful on big kids too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently had a bad bout of gastro, so things were stinging and really not feeling very good. I used the baby balm on myself and yes! it was soothing straight away, and is feeling much, much better the next day. I am tempted to try this next time I get chafing from sweating too. fantastic product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent balm for baby, Calming scent for mummy

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This worked wonders with my baby's rashes and eczema. Her diaper rashes that have existed for almost a week, nearly disappeared totally overnight with the first use. The scent really helped, and let me tell you why: If you were a mum with a poor itchy bothered baby, by the end of one week you'd have frazzled nerves. The lavender-ish scent really calms you down while it helps heal the baby's skin. My baby is not scratching much now. I'm getting a second bottle to bring EVERYWHERE.

Miracle cream :)))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just amazing!! Clears up the most bad and painful rashes in hours/overnight! :) I have stopped using other creams, this is THE ONE AND ONLY!!! :D Its also great for other skinirritations.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This diaper balm is cloth diaper safe. It is effective in helping to clear yeast. It clears rash in hours. It is also great on cuts and boo boos.

很滋润,用了后就没红屁股过