The best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

真是好东西

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

Great product

Posted by TatsZunac on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

Very rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Love this line

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Smells good, good texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, good texture. I like it. Good Packaging practice.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The body butter nourishes so richly. a must have. buy the oil as well

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby skin trouble was disappeared after using this product.

loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually blended my own organic blend of avocado, almond, jojoba oil but this one is much more absorbent, leaving my skin all over my body soft and supple. I'm almost 8 months pregnant and don't have any stretch marks yet. Will continue using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it very much. Will repurchase it for sure!

1 2