gift for my 87 year old mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OK, now my mother is the queen of creams, she has tried them all from super expensive to cheap. I sent her this one to try out. She is very impressed with this cream, she said it's the best she has had in a few years. She has beautiful skin and is most often viewed as being in her 60's, not 80's. So I will continue to buy her this cream.

Lovely cream

Posted by reflexheather on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely paraben free cream. It has a lovely list of ingredients including beta carotene, hyaluronic acid and ginseng and is easily absorbed. You don't need to use a lot of this cream so a little goes a long way. I will be using this cream again as it is my new favorite. Hyaluronic acid is great for putting moisture back into the skin and plumping out lines and wrinkles. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Upscale product in all aspects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, natural scent to adore... Can, however, use it only in the evening as it leaves my skin oily and shiny for quite long.

Nice Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is as good as any expensive stuff in the dept stores.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, and have had no problems with this cream. It does what it says and my skin is looking good. I do not live in the USA, but delivery was fast and the items were securely packed. I saved money by buying from this site.

Effective cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent hydrating moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this product works great.

more hydration needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Spreads like cream cheese on skin, but without heavy feeling. Light fragrance. But it feels more hydration is needed for combination thirsty skin.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just bought this and am very impressed. I like the way it dries it doesn't leave any greasiness. I am very sensitive and have reactions to things. I am pleased I have had no skin irritations or allergies with this, and you can't beat the price. Xcellent quality product for the price. Definitley would recommend.

very good cream

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend it for dry, normal and combination scin. Very good combination. You will not see wow-effect but in two-three weeks your scin will be... Rich.

5 star facial

Posted by Scheherazade on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this cream. Organic content, fine textures, easily absorbable and working perrrrrfectly on my dry de-moisturised skin. Once a week use rejuvenator of the same line, plus nigth cream in the evening. Noticable results: the sking is well moisturized and as silky as it has not been for years. Even my cosmetician noticed the results. Also, I like the packaging - glass containers, no plastic. Will buy again and again. Hopefully, the producers will maintain the quality.