economy

Posted by 5725977501646375524 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very economy! need small amount for face and neck washing. removes non-waterproof mascara. do not feel tightened skin after usage.

Love it!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser feels silky smooth, and it's super gentle yet effective. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and not dehydrated in the slightest. A little goes a long way with this one. Will most likely repurchase!

Whipped Cream Cleanser

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked. Washes away makeup well. Does not dry the skin and does not cause allergies, for me at least.

Removes make-up thoroughly and leaves my skin very soft!

Posted by 5190714549484903729 on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this cleanser twice now and really like it. My make-up is not so easy to take off usually (I am now 54 and need a bit of coverage!) but this takes it off easily in the shower. My skin can be sensitive and has a bit of sun damage, which I've had photodynamic treatment for to remove some spots, so I have to be a bit careful, but this is fine. It foams up creamy, not soapy, and leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry. I will definitely keep buying this cleanser.

I LOVE this Cream Cleanser

Posted by 5471521673485302134 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant creamy texture, cleans well, and keeps the skin moist. perfect.

No flaw whatsoever!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite creamy cleanser! It is quite big and you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It foams and cleanses nicely, great to use with clarisonic brush. Doesn't dry out the skin at all, and I really love the smell, it is kind of fresh creamy white goodness! And it's not runny at all, love it!

wow this stuff goes a long way!!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You basally need a pea or smaller size amount to wash your face, super concentrated. This actually worked pretty well, I'm surprised. Smells OK, like a really standard moisturizing lotion, reminded me of ponds or olay, something like that (not fresh, grandma-ish but not outdated or old smelling). It was actually OK. I expect this would have lasted me a year, but I gave it to my mom and she too likes it.

Very good!

Posted by 5084410769631599716 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Order a second time. Perfectly cleanses the skin. Well applied and washed off. I loved it.

Nice even for combinated skin and very economy

Posted by Aichik on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the consistency and its cleansing properties. My skin is very sensitive and combinated.But one minus for me is a smell, it is remind me man's shaving cream (my Dad used when I was a child). Very good quality for this price and volume.

Bon nettoyant

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Agréable à utiliser, laisse une peau super propre, améliore vraiment bien le grain de peau qui est tout clean après et surtout les ailes du nez et le menton, ne dessèche pas la peau du tout, reste sous forme de crème une fois humecté, ne mousse pas, c'est peut-être pour ça d'ailleurs, très grande contenance pour faire toute la saison estivale et au-delà, très bon rapport qualité/prix

1 2 3