economy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very economy! need small amount for face and neck washing. removes non-waterproof mascara. do not feel tightened skin after usage.

Removes make-up thoroughly and leaves my skin very soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this cleanser twice now and really like it. My make-up is not so easy to take off usually (I am now 54 and need a bit of coverage!) but this takes it off easily in the shower. My skin can be sensitive and has a bit of sun damage, which I've had photodynamic treatment for to remove some spots, so I have to be a bit careful, but this is fine. It foams up creamy, not soapy, and leaves my skin soft and not feeling dry. I will definitely keep buying this cleanser.

I LOVE this Cream Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant creamy texture, cleans well, and keeps the skin moist. perfect.

Love it!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser feels silky smooth, and it's super gentle yet effective. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and not dehydrated in the slightest. A little goes a long way with this one. Will most likely repurchase!

Whipped Cream Cleanser

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked. Washes away makeup well. Does not dry the skin and does not cause allergies, for me at least.

So far so good

Posted by newday on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like so many others I have spent thousands of dollars over the years trying to find a cleanser for my hyper sensitive skin. This seems to be the best I've found. My face doesn't burn or get red. It doesn't feel dried out after washing. The color seems to be uniform and my skin is soft. I will repost if something negative or positive happens but I am very happy with this so far.

No flaw whatsoever!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite creamy cleanser! It is quite big and you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It foams and cleanses nicely, great to use with clarisonic brush. Doesn't dry out the skin at all, and I really love the smell, it is kind of fresh creamy white goodness! And it's not runny at all, love it!

wow this stuff goes a long way!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You basally need a pea or smaller size amount to wash your face, super concentrated. This actually worked pretty well, I'm surprised. Smells OK, like a really standard moisturizing lotion, reminded me of ponds or olay, something like that (not fresh, grandma-ish but not outdated or old smelling). It was actually OK. I expect this would have lasted me a year, but I gave it to my mom and she too likes it.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Order a second time. Perfectly cleanses the skin. Well applied and washed off. I loved it.

Nice even for combinated skin and very economy

Posted by Aichik on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the consistency and its cleansing properties. My skin is very sensitive and combinated.But one minus for me is a smell, it is remind me man's shaving cream (my Dad used when I was a child). Very good quality for this price and volume.

1 2 3