Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

Highly recommended

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

light yet hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

lasts a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Great light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

best moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

So gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And no perfum's!!!! feels so nice and smooth on my skin. I use it on my scalp (i'm bald) and my face! love it!

Best inexpensive moisturizer without a scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best inexpensive moisturizer without a scent.

Good for my skin