This stuff is great! And you all help me get it, affordably, in the UK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got hooked on this stuff when I lived in Oregon. Light, doesn't cause spots, smells subtle but nice, and protects my face from the sun, while moisturising beautifully. There is no comparably-priced comparison!

HG PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so light, but at the same time very potent! No sun spots on my face after a few weeks!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very light but moisturizing. I like that it's good in the summer & absorbs quickly. The almond scent takes a bit to get used to, but not strong or lingering at all. Overall, really lik it.

Almond-Aloe Moisturizer w/Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and am unable to use many sunscreens. This one works well for me without any type irritation.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I grew up using this stuff and it is wonderful. I am very oily and it's not greasy where I have to worry about it clogging my pores.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by JuliaP on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes your skin soft and blocks sun perfectly. Was using all over body. It is totaly good product. Click on my name to get more information!

Solkrem faktor 15

Posted by etiskhandel on May 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

billig og godt produkt uten giftstoffer. Brukte denne i fjor sommer, og den var super. Lett og smøre inn, beskyttet bra

Earth Science

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for an after shave lotion.

Good for sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good if you're wanting a sunscreen. Not very moisturizing though.

Lightly scented, great for use in winter under makeup

Posted by HealthyAndFit on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

You only need a little with this moisturiser as a little goes a long way - it has lasted me for almost 8 months of everyday morning use. Does not leave your skin feeling greasy, absorbs very well and makes the makeup go over smoothly. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.