My ULTIMATE holy grail!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cannot convey how much this toner has changed my life! I NEVER get breakouts anymore!!! When I started using it, I had a few pimples only because I think that the toner was pulling out whatever was already there. Though I have combo/oily skin, the oil in this DOES NOT affect me negatively at all; if anything, it has actually cured my surface dryness that I had all the time on my chin and around my nostrils. I feel that the ph balance level makes a big difference. No matter what type of skin you have, I definitely would recommend this especially since it doesn't cost that much at all!

Earth Science Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely wonderful !! I had no knowledge of skin care & found out I needed to exfoliate & use toner & moisturizer. This toner in particular is paraban free, cruelty free & works spectacular. Not to reveal my true age but let's say I'm beyond my 30's & my skin feels smoother & softer than throughout my life.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After two years of good results from a competitive and similar toner, the morning after first use of this toner was very surprising. Having forgotten using it, I wondered why my face was so moist and finally realized why. It's been the same since.

the best toner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year, and it is a great toner for the price. Previously I used an $18 toner from an upscale skin care line (ok, it was Kiehl's) and this is very comparable. Somehow it leaves your face sqeaky clean without stripping any moisture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really moisturising & refreshing, but for some reason this is not certified vegan? 😮

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells really nice. i bought this along with a cleanser and cream and it works together really well

Happy with purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I use every day.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin. This toner is gentle yet cleans out residue dirt thoroughly. I really love it. Look forward to using it after each face wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it.This toner can keep long time and have a good smell.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toner for the last four years. I used to use Shaklee products, but went for this as it is cheaper. I've never had a problem with it. I have no idea if it actually tones my skin, but my skin is tone!

1 2