Hated it

Posted by tusechka on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Terrible cream for me: not only it's not moisturizing, but it also leaves blue traces. Awful

Earth Science, Azulene Eye Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this at night and in the morning.... and I don't see any difference.

Not good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream is dried out & difficult to apply on eye!

Burns my skin

Posted by hannehov on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since I have sensitive skin, this really burns my skin, makes it red and itchy.. Won't purchase again.

Crème bleue

Posted by Gamraska on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quand je l'ai ouverte je suis restée interdite: une crème bleue-mauve en contour des yeux, et puis quoi encore. En la testant, sa texture est épaisse et....cartonneuse?! elle ne s'étale pas bien et fait des sillons/paquets, bleus évidemment. Je ne la conseille pas du tout.

Earth Science, Azulene Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

blue and gluggy - but i've noticed a difference in the smoothing out of crows feet. I apply morning and night.

Apenas lo uso

Posted by amichanita on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré este contorno basándome en la cantidad de reviews buenas que tiene y sin embargo apenas lo uso porque se me hace muy incómodo. Es de una textura muy pastosa que se absorbe con dificultad, y demasiado grasienta para mi gusto. Por el color azulado que tiene, si no se absorbe del todo bien deja la ojera con algo de tono y parece más pronunciada. Además es un bote demasiado grande para un producto de estas características por lo que creo que terminará estropeándose antes de terminarlo, lo cual es un desperdicio. No lo volveré a comprar.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really liked other products of this brand so i got this eye cream. I don't have a sensitive skin but this product made the skin around my eyes red like a burn. after a few minutes i felt something like an allergic reaction, I looked on he mirror and was frighted to see red circles. never happen to me before. I washed it but it took a few hours to pass.

Beware: It is not vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although product description says: "No animal ingredients or testing", according to the ingredients list it does contain beeswax. I'm sad that I didn't notice it before I bought and used it. Will not purchase again.

bad dhl global mail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

all my order items not reach to me yet i don't know why ? and you or dhl global mail not help me so how i can review the product thanks for nothing

1 2