Azulene

Posted by Reviewer1129393 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not crazy about this one. I haven't seen much in the effectiveness of diminishing dark circles which it says it does on the box. It stings a little when first applied. It also has a lot of oil ingredients and feels very greasy. Although it moisturizes (because of all the oils), the moisturizing quality doesn't seem to last throughout the day. That's strange. I wont buy again!

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that the "Azulene Eye Treatment" does not work for me. It is sticky, greasy and does not absorb quickly. It does not help the dryness or wrinkle around the eyes area. I give it a 2 stars for its good smell.

Disappointed

Posted by 4748716046661696138 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed because it gave my itchy patches but I guess I may be allergic to an ingredient in it. Really wanted it to work but I'm glad it worked for others.

No results

Posted by 4698136152918381232 on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not work for me. But I just apply every night anyway since I paid quite a bit for it.

Not worth the money

Posted by 4625045952228149388 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is okay, but doesn't do anything special. I found this cream to be moisturizing and didn't irritate my skin, but I did not see any difference after months of use. Another issue I had with it was the texture. It was very goopy and did not absorb into my skin nicely. Over all for $13 it's not worth it! I will not be repurchasing. Earth Science is a great brand, but this product just didn't do it for me!

me irrito

Posted by vivianatorero on Nov 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

al principio iba todo bien pero luego me comenzo a iiritar, pare y volvi a usarlo y lo mismo. pero mi piel es extra sensible estoy segura que es mas mi problema que la de la crema.

After two months

Posted by 5613959741879056898 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for about 2 months in a row and there are not results! I have very light dark circles around my eyes so this product should had been done something already! // He usado este producto por 2 meses y no hay ningûn resultado, mis ojeras siguen ahî. Debo aclarar que mis ojeras son ligeras asî que este producto deberîa haber ya hecho efecto. // Après 2 mois d'utilisation rien a changé, à la base je n'ai pas de grands cernes le produit aurait déjà du faire effet.

no noto nada pero al menos hidrata. el envase no me gusta

Posted by 5265812499765599647 on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buena hidratante. Nada del otro mundo. No volveré a comprar por el envase

I'm not sure