Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than expected, I even use it all over my face because the size is so affordable. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is different from what you are used to. The color is blue and the texture is like a strange jelly cream that absorbs quickly and really hydrates the eye area. Once you get used to the texture, it's a great cream, my eye area is much smoother

Beautiful eye cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dark circles are lighter and puffiness in the morning are a thing of the past! Have just reordered my second bottle as my husband loves this one too!

Buen producto, hidrata bien la zona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un buen contorno de ojos, pero tampoco para tirar cohetes. He probado también el de Bee Naturals y el de Kiehl's de aguacate y este de Earth Science de azuleno es mejor. Quizás para pieles jóvenes sea perfecto, pero para pieles secas y ya de más de 40 años como la mía, se queda algo corto. Aun así lo recomiendo porque es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora. Sigo a la búsqueda del contorno perfecto.

I liked it

Posted by IherbPili on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really hydratating eye cream. My mom loved more than myself, as I don´t need that level of hydratation. Nice size as well, took us ages to finish it. Still I would love to be on a more hygiene packaging

Nice eye cream, slight diminishes blue tones under the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'very been using this eye cream almost every day for over a year now. It hydrates around my eyes really well without being too heavy or greasy. It does momentarily correct a little blueishness, although not fully. I tend to not have undereye puffiness, so I can't attest to how it works for that. It hasn't seemed to reduce the fine lines developing at the outer corners of my eyes, so as I age I may need to switch to something else.

Good Product

Posted by EstherMP on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eye area is not really problematic, I'm in my early twenties so I was just looking for a good hydrating eye cream. I can't say if it diminishes dark circles or not; based on my experience, I can only state that it slightly reduces puffiness and it does hydrate the area. It absorbs fairly quickly considering its thick texture and the blue colour disappears once applied. Overall, I am satisfied with it.

Bastante buena

Posted by Mongaor on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La adquirí hace más de un mes, la he estado usando mañana y noche y la verdad es que estoy bastante contenta con ella. Es hidratante, se absorbe bastante rápido y puedes maquillarte inmediatamente. La única pega que le pongo es que no trata las ojeras muy oscuras. Ideal para el verano y para chicas jóvenes que comienzan a tratar la zona de primeras arruguitas. Muy recomendable.

Moisturizes well!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream moisturizes the skin around my eyes really well and doesn't irritate. It gets a bit sticky if you apply too much. I haven't noticed much change in dark circles, but my eyes look less puffy and red.

Un básico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me recomendó este contorno de ojos una amiga, porque use uno que me irritaba los ojos. Este no irrita, es bastante untuoso aunque no es pegajoso, y trae bastante cantidad. Relación calidad-precio excelente!