Superb eye cream!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Blue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

Posted by beautycare on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

highly moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has a silky texture, applies very well and absorbs quickly. Skin is left very hydrated

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is going to last you forever I use it day and night for a month so far and it looks like I never touched it. It keeps your eyes moisturized but it's not greasy it drys really nice though. I feel like it does what it says! The ingredients are also great and I would buy this again! Try putting in frig for a cool feeling and de puffing.

Simply perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this eye cream both day and night because it's very moisturizing but not very oil. This moisturing remains all the day! Amazing product! Highly recommended!

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un contorno de ojos excelente. Aunque la crema es azul, una vez aplicado no se nota. Deja la zona de los ojos totalmente hidratada y con el uso se nota la zona mucha más iluminada. Calidad/Precio inmejorable.

EXELLENT EXELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

VERY NICE SMELL AND CONSISTENCE , I tried many EYES CREAM from E DERMA and other brands but realy realy this one is the BEST