Good all-around basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cleans hair well without stripping; has a nice, natural citrus scent. Caution, though- it does have SLS in it so avoid if that irritates the scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nice but you need a lot of shampoo to get the feeling that your hair is clean. I wont buy it again. The smell is really nice.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the light and nice scent, leaving a good refreshing feeling after wash and mostly importantly it goes volumize my shoulder length thin fine hair. I really like its conditioner as well, but too sad that has been dicontinued on iHerb! This series may not be as "natural" as other hair products, but as long as it works for me, I am happy! Bring it back please!

This is a great cleansing shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

A very good shampoo. It cleans and lathers very well, and has a nice citrus scent. It works great for my oily hair and scalp, and contains protein to give shine to the hair.

Must try!

Posted by peakhealth on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great on many levels! It is paraben free (don't need more toxin on the skin). Smells wonderfully refreshing - like you've just been showered with oranges and lemons. On top of that it cleans really well - I use it alternately with other shampoo, so this helps to prevent build up of other shampoos on my scalp. If you have psoriasis or extremely sensitive scalp, dont use this or you will itch. Other than that, try it and you will feel clean and refresh as if you've just come out of a spa :)!

Cleans well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in Florida where there is lots of perspiring. Hence, I like a shampoo that really cleans well. This one does. Lots of lather and it smells good to me.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the clean fresh citrus smell of this shampoo, and the clean way it rinses. Very good, pure ingredients product. Reasonably priced.

C. L. S.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is magnificent. The best I've used in years.

Love the scent, & it cleans well, too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite shampoos!

Gentle Shampoo, Cleans Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Teenage daughter likes this shampoo very much. Doesn't overly dry out scalp.

1 2