My favorite toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, breakout-prone skin. This is my favorite toner, it is astringent but not too drying. It helps to keep my skin clear and calms it down and I love that it has a low pH, that is much better for the skin. (In fact, the pH is very low, so if you have sensitive skin it may be too low for your liking but my skin is used to low pH products.) The smell isn't exactly pleasant, though, that's the only negative but I can live with that because it works so well. Highly recommended for people with oily skin that isn't extremely sensitive!

Obviously, this is for OILY Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, although very good, is clearly for OILY skin. My skin is dry-normal, so, it just makes my skin DRIER. However, the label does say clarifying astringent, so I should've known better. I suppose, had it specified "for oily skin", I would not have purchased it. If you have oily skin, then this product deserves FIVE stars. It is VERY clarifying, and it is astringent. This product will remove any residue left on your face. It's got good ingredients in it, so I'll use it up.

Cleans face after washing my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this astringent for over 6 months now, I thought I washed my face carefully, but using this astringent proved that washing is not enough. It's very light and refreshing, cleans very well but not harsh, and has a very light scent. I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Great toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's all natural; cleans and balances my skin perfectly without drying alcohol or other ingredients. Price is better than buying this in a store. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality skin toner.

its good for acne!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product.its also very good if you have acne or eczema.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Effective Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm already on my second bottle and like to use this product to combat any breakouts. It doesn't cause any itchiness or redness, but still clarifies my skin perfectly. I'm mostly using it in the evening before my night cream, so I don't know how drying this one could be (thus only 4 stars). But if you're having oily skin and an issue with blemishes, you should give it a go. One bottle lasts me several months and I feel like this product has been one of the reasons why my acne has cleared up quite a bit.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It good for my skin

Light astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This astringent is light so it does not dry the skin.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this astrigent. It seems to be milder than another astrigent I have been using up to this point and which I also bought on here, but in fact this one I like far better. It gives me a super clean feeling and has a lovely smell to it. Most importantly it moisturises skin rather than drying it out like most astrigents do. My skin feels amazing after using this one. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4