My favorite toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, breakout-prone skin. This is my favorite toner, it is astringent but not too drying. It helps to keep my skin clear and calms it down and I love that it has a low pH, that is much better for the skin. (In fact, the pH is very low, so if you have sensitive skin it may be too low for your liking but my skin is used to low pH products.) The smell isn't exactly pleasant, though, that's the only negative but I can live with that because it works so well. Highly recommended for people with oily skin that isn't extremely sensitive!

Cleans face after washing my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this astringent for over 6 months now, I thought I washed my face carefully, but using this astringent proved that washing is not enough. It's very light and refreshing, cleans very well but not harsh, and has a very light scent. I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Great toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's all natural; cleans and balances my skin perfectly without drying alcohol or other ingredients. Price is better than buying this in a store. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality skin toner.

its good for acne!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product.its also very good if you have acne or eczema.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It good for my skin

Light astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This astringent is light so it does not dry the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this astrigent. It seems to be milder than another astrigent I have been using up to this point and which I also bought on here, but in fact this one I like far better. It gives me a super clean feeling and has a lovely smell to it. Most importantly it moisturises skin rather than drying it out like most astrigents do. My skin feels amazing after using this one. Highly recommended!

Reequilibra la piel

Posted by ROSSITA on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

reequilibra la piel y la deja mate. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin and this is a really good product. I use it in the morning and at night and it's not drying and my skin hasn't reacted negatively.

1 2 3