Obviously, this is for OILY Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, although very good, is clearly for OILY skin. My skin is dry-normal, so, it just makes my skin DRIER. However, the label does say clarifying astringent, so I should've known better. I suppose, had it specified "for oily skin", I would not have purchased it. If you have oily skin, then this product deserves FIVE stars. It is VERY clarifying, and it is astringent. This product will remove any residue left on your face. It's got good ingredients in it, so I'll use it up.

Effective Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm already on my second bottle and like to use this product to combat any breakouts. It doesn't cause any itchiness or redness, but still clarifies my skin perfectly. I'm mostly using it in the evening before my night cream, so I don't know how drying this one could be (thus only 4 stars). But if you're having oily skin and an issue with blemishes, you should give it a go. One bottle lasts me several months and I feel like this product has been one of the reasons why my acne has cleared up quite a bit.

Doesnt dry out your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Interesting toner, leaves skin moistened yet cleaner. Need more time to really see if I will stay with this one. I quite like the smell. Is also quite gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

If u don't mind alcohol smell this is a great toner for oily skin

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this okay. Nice smell, good ingredients.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not loving it but pretty okay.. Aubrey is better.

Do not know, why

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

it contains fragrance when the smell is just a camphor like.

This Astringent is nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This astringent is very mild on my face. This is the second time purchasing it. I hope Iherb keeps it a reasonable price.

No Stinging Afterwards

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

It didn't sting my skin, like most astringents. My face felt like it was clean but not stripped and dry. The scent was very pleasant and mild, natural not chemical or harsh. (My skin type is combination).

1 2