from russia with love

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first saw the tube in the parcel I was disappointed about the small size of it and blamed me for not having looked at the weight before.it looked like some hand cream and I thought it wouldn't be enough for my long dry hair. But..3 weeks have passed and I'm still using it.one needs just a little, it's rather economic. And what I like more about this conditioner, it not only moisturizes deeply.it doesn't give that effect of heaviness on my hair like silicon masks after you wash it away and later.just well-groomed good-looking hair..recommend!

not so good hair mask

Posted by miracle on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it contains silicones, so after using some times my hair became dull. will not buy one more time.

Feels good when you first put it on but...

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The moisturizing effect does not last. Once rinsed off, hair feels like it has been merely conditioned, not deeply conditioned. Will not buy again.

nothing special.

Posted by moonana on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so many good reviews, hoped it would really work for me...but still prefer Aubrey conditioner.

Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair, Olive & Avocado

Posted by odereviews on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good conditioner with great travel-size. Leaves hair soft and silky. Smell is also good. Paraben Free. It could moisture just a bit more. Price was OK for a such small tube.

wow it is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled by the small size of this hair conditioner, it works magic! It made my hair nice, shiny, smooth. Plus it is paraben free! I am glad I am not putting harmful chemicals on my head :)

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It's like what others have been raving about... you only need a little bit and your hair feels so nicely conditioned. There is a fragrance, but scents are subjective and I do like the scent myself. It washes out easy for me and I like the feel of my hair after... I'll be buying the larger bottle once I'm done with this!

Not for very dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily roots and dry ends and this works very well for me, detangles and leaves my hair shiny.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! Makes my hair very soft!

Wonderful

Posted by loravimi on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for dry and damage hair!