very nice

Posted by Reviewer2648152 on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good, very thick conditioner. Really works for my voluminous, medium-coarse hair. If you have fine or thin hair, it might be too heavy.

Godsend

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive skin, but find I can tolerate this conditioner very well. I do nasty things to my hair, dyeing/bleaching/coloring/hairspray, so it gets quite the workout. This conditioner leaves my over-stressed hair silky, shiny, and very manageable. I highly recommend it.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2426275 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since being disabled by Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I have had a hard time finding hair products that are safe for me but still do a good job on my waist-long hair. This products fits the bill on both counts. I hope they never change it!

Earth Science, Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this primarily because it is fragrance free and my husband is sensitive to fragrances. In this extremely dry winter weather and with permed hair, it is does not provide enough moisture for my hair. Otherwise I like it and have been satisfied with it until my hair was so dry.

Detangles my hair

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Earth Science products. Love this conditioner. As it is fragrance free I add a couple drops of Rosemary, Cedarwood and Lavender Essential Oils to the conditioner to enhance hair growth.

conditions well, no heavy residue, no perfume

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before and am glad to know that I can order is here at Iherb. I have sensitive skin which is why I use it, but its also great for when you're in the wilderness and you don't want to be using anything with fragrance.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product that's very easy to use and leaves the hair in good condition but the best thing is that there really is no smell, not even when applied to hot wet hair. 10/10!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1277240 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fragrance-free conditioner I have found.

Light Conditioner

Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very light conditioner. I need something thicker and more moisturizing in winter, but this is good for summer.

Ok, but probably best for oily hair

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that this stuff is safe, chemically speaking. It's certainly pretty basic and pure. Unfortunately, I was hoping for more detangling power. I have pretty "normal" hair, perhaps slightly dry, and this conditioner leaves my hair too dry. I will finish the bottle, but I have to use a separate detangler after using this, so I don't plan to buy this again.

1 2 3