Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since being disabled by Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I have had a hard time finding hair products that are safe for me but still do a good job on my waist-long hair. This products fits the bill on both counts. I hope they never change it!

Wonderful lack of smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Zero smell, foams easily, washes hair very well without causing iritation. Great product for those severly affected by odour.

Works fine but is a little drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

It lathers very well, is scent-free, and is cheap. However, I find it a bit drying and have switched to using Aubrey Organics.

Earth Science, Fragrance Free Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this as a "gentle" shampoo, and this really is a good shampoo for kids. No problems there. Just don't use it on colored hair. Totally stripped my henna.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

does a great job on my hair - I have used it for years, and love it

great fragrance free shampoo

Posted by smalldosesofvain on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo cleans hair & scalp thoroughly without drying hair out. it has no hanky panky ingredients and that is always a plus.

Earth Science shampoo, fragrance free

Posted by ChooseHealth on January 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo, I alternate between Giovanni, magnetic energizing and this one, works great and it is fragrance free.

Repackaging unfortunate

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is great. The repackaging into a smaller bottle was unfortunate. Anyone with long, thick hair will go through these newer bottles too quickly.

non-irritating but kind of harsh on hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since the bottle has changed, the shampoo also seems different - it is now a different consistency, although ingredient list remains the same. My hair is not looking as good as usual - it seems like the shampoo is a little more harsh. I will be using their hair masque as I have read good reviews of it and switching to another brand for awhile before returning to this one. I am suspecting that this one is good for occasional clarifying but maybe not so great for daily use. I am not sure if the formula has changed; I have found sometimes companies change the formula before changing the label. Or if maybe I have just used it too long and it is just too harsh to use regularly and is starting to take too much of a toll. Either way, not going to use it daily anymore. Looking into Jason and Desert Essence unscented, which I have not tried. It is non-irritating, though, so that is a huge plus. I'm sure this would be fine for those with short hair. For reference, I have waist-length hair.

No more itchy scalp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to artificial fragrances which have caused my scalp to become horribly itchy. This is one of the few shampoo brands that work great for me, cleans my hair really well without drying out my scalp.

1 2 3