Beware, Actual Ingredients differ from online description

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this scrub because the ingredients list on iherb.com looked all natural. I just received the item and like the above person mentioned, the ingredients are very different. Apart from the natural ingredients there are also many chemicals like Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteraeth-5, etc. I was trying to stay away from those! iherb.com should correct their description.

Earth Science, Apricot Gentle Facial Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NOT AS ADVERTISED! TOTALLY DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS!! I have used this product for years. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED iHerb did not catch the change. One of the many new ingredients, titanium dioxide, I am allergic to.

Don't care for this scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was spoiled by CamoCare's Bamboo scrub which was discontinued. That was ultra smooth with teeny tiny granules of bamboo, and my face never broke out when I used it. I tried this and the chunks of apricot are just too big; ick! They really need to pulverize them a lot more. Won't be buying this again.

My skin loves this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I happen to have the most sensitive skin on the face of the planet. Suffering from a lifetime of allergies and an overactive immune system, I have to be extremely careful what I come in contact with. That being said, my skin also happens to be painfully dry. This product effectively cleanses my skin without causing any allergic reaction, or overdrying.

Great scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried lots of natural scrubs before finding this one - I like that the apricot scrub material is fairly coarse, so you really feel like you are getting the dead skin off. Other scrubs were so soft that they didn't do the job. This is a nice product.

One of my favorite face scrubs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying this facial scrub and it's easily become a favorite! I love the scent (natural and faint) and also love how it lathers on your skin. It's gentle and still does a great job of exfoliating my skin.

Earth Science Apricot Facial Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have very sensitive skin, but I'm able to use it daily with no problem. It isn't too harsh,and it rinses off well. It does a great job exfoliating.

Love it!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous. Couldn't be happier. As far as a daily exfoliator, this is probably the best one I've found so far. If the previous reviewer never mentioned that it's more than gentle (and indeed, it is), I wouldn't have bought it since I was looking for a good scrub that thoroughly exfoliates. Well, thanks to that reviewer, I have myself a new facial care favorite.

Nice for trouble skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning and it leaves the skin fresh and clean without any irritation. The smell is very very gentle which is an added bonus for those sensitive to smells. Seems to be good value too as you only need a small amount. Rinses easily, foams gently.

Excellent