I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works well with my body and I really like this product. I know natural deodorants work differently for each person, so it may not work as well for someone else. But for me, I think the liken really helps with odor control and even a little bit of a natural antipersperant. I feel like I don't overly sweat when I'm wearing this. It's my favorite deodorant so far.

Works better then any other natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant is the best natural deodorant i have used. It has not lost effectiveness over time and it is keeping my pits mostly dry during the hot summer.

Best by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only natural deodorant that doesn't cause irritation, smells good, WORKS, I love it!

Earth Science, Natural Deodorant, Liken Plant, Herbal Scent, 2.5 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excllent. Works well and it actually lasts the whole day and smells fresh. I also liked iHerb, they shipped my order quickly to my brother on the east coast. Thank you :) -Michael

Caused a rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, it quickly caused an annoying, itchy rash :(

The best natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells great and it really works, not to mention aluminum free. The smell is good for women or men, just smells clean

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product

I love this deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many "natural" and aluminum-free deodorants. This is a really good one. Very effective for me, anyway.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it love it love it! It smells like baby powder and it doesn't stop your armpit from sweating but it does help with the smell which is what I want as I don't want it to block my sweating system. LOVE IT!

Love the scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I live in a hot and humid country and this deodorant really holds up well. Particularly love the light powder fresh scent. A great aluminium free product.

1 2 3