I like this product

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works well with my body and I really like this product. I know natural deodorants work differently for each person, so it may not work as well for someone else. But for me, I think the liken really helps with odor control and even a little bit of a natural antipersperant. I feel like I don't overly sweat when I'm wearing this. It's my favorite deodorant so far.

Works better then any other natural deodorant

Posted by 5173010260138736951 on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant is the best natural deodorant i have used. It has not lost effectiveness over time and it is keeping my pits mostly dry during the hot summer.

Best by far

Posted by Reviewer1034628 on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only natural deodorant that doesn't cause irritation, smells good, WORKS, I love it!

Works!

Posted by 5246936131132523217 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product

It works

Posted by TBoneDM on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My body seems to adapt to whatever deodorant I've used in the past - Lynx/Axe, Brute, Rexona, etc - thus becoming useless in a matter of weeks. This product has finally managed to stop BO consistently, and controls a strong degree of sweat. Very happy with Earth Science's deodorant line.

I love this deodorant!

Posted by 5075200865778931261 on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many "natural" and aluminum-free deodorants. This is a really good one. Very effective for me, anyway.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it love it love it! It smells like baby powder and it doesn't stop your armpit from sweating but it does help with the smell which is what I want as I don't want it to block my sweating system. LOVE IT!

Love the scent!

Posted by 4998697670348811756 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I live in a hot and humid country and this deodorant really holds up well. Particularly love the light powder fresh scent. A great aluminium free product.

Good

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, the smell was weird at the beggining, now im used to it. I dont sweat alot so for me its ok.

deodorant great

Posted by 5280703342355155462 on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deodorant is not a very pleasant tang. The only point is that it does not work all day, that is, must be applied throughout the day to re-think it's quite common for organic deodorants ... I will be ordering more

1 2